2014년 10월 24일 금요일

My summer vacation

I was very busy during in vacation. Because i was study the Chinese, and English. And I was part-time job everyday. So, I couldn't meet my friends in Seoul. But they came to Gyeongju for me.
We were play PC game, went karaoke, and ate maeuntang in Busan. It was a most fantastic week in vacation.
Thanks for your linstening.

댓글 4개:

  1. When I was read your post I think your living pattern is like my vacation. I was suprised that you studied Chinese. I didn't know you are intersted in Chinese. Because my major is Chinese language department. Like you I couldn't meet my frends in my vacation. Because I moved to new city. I hope to play with freinds in this winter vacation. I bless you too.

    답글삭제
  2. after I read your post, I come to mind my summer vacation. I also worked part-time job. I worked to set up F.R.P and scafford. F.R.P is plumbing and scafford
    is foothold to set up F.R.P. I worked very hard just like you. maybe you suffered form hard working like me. Good job!

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. :) Be careful, begin sentences with capital letters.

      삭제