2014년 10월 24일 금요일

My hometown

My hometown is Seoul and my favorite place is the Han River in Seoul. Han River is near by my home. I usually ride a bike, and hike in the Han River.
"The Han River is a major river in South Korea and the fourth longest river on the Korean peninsula after the Amrok (Yalu), Tuman (Tumen), and Nakdong rivers.[6] The river begins as two smaller rivers in the eastern mountains of the Korean peninsula, which then converge near Seoul, the capital of the country."


                                 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_River_(Korea)#See_also

댓글 3개:

  1. I love Han river. Han river is near my house so I usually go there. Han river is good to ride bicycle so I rode bicycle with my friends. Also we played soccer and basketball on Han river. There are many bridges in Han river. These are big and beautiful. If you come to Korea I recommend to go to Han river.

    답글삭제
  2. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  3. Your writing is excellent! Hi, I'm Tom. Before to read your writing, I didn't know about Seoul because I went to Seoul three times only. After to read your writing, I want to go Seoul and go to hiking to The Han River. I also want to see the colorful bridge of picture. Next free time, go to hiking to The Han River together. Thank you for your good information!

    답글삭제